Christmas is tomorrow so I thought I would share a couple gift ideas for you to request for next year or even as a birthday present that will help you in your business journey. This post could look selfish but we all need a little something just for ourselves sometimes. If you think it is not okay, let me remind you that we all could use a little help sometimes. Also, people want to buy you things that will be used and give you joy. Moreover, this is the time of year that it would be nice to experience the excitement of receiving a gift and know it will contribute to having a great new year as a business owner and mom. Here are a couple of ideas to think about when asking for a gift from family and friends. Just a reminder that there are a couple affiliate links in this post.
- If the gift you want is on the expensive side, then see if a group of family members can contribute to it (we have done this a couple times in my husband’s family).
- Amazon wishlist could be another option that lets others see what you want (this can be updated and used as another option for Christmas, your birthday, or other special reason for a gift).
- If you are a blogger, I think Suzi Whitford’s ebook called Blog By Number: Every Busy Mom’s guide to Starting a Blog http://www.startamomblog.com/blogbynumber is a useful resource.
- Having a meal service like Blue Apron could help you make meals for your family. I paid for a couple deliveries for one of my family members this past year. It relieves the time and stress of shopping for dinner and allows the recipient to whip up something special quickly.
- If you are in the early stages of starting your business, Pat Flynn’s ebook “Will It Fly” http://amzn.to/2hTyvJ9 could be a great resource for you.
Think about things you need in your business that could be a gift. Furthermore, a gift of something you need or want can give you some enjoyment and maybe a push toward your business goal. I hope you all have a very happy and productive holiday season.
Please set up a discovery call so I can help you take action with an idea you have for a business or if you have an existing business help take it to the next level. http://bit.ly/callmovinmoms